This page is about the character. For other uses, see Kō Murakami (disambiguation).
|“||I can't afford to be defeated by improvisation.||”|
Kō has short spiky gray-brown hair, which seems to be slicked back.
When in Trigger Mode, his Border Uniform consists of a shrug jacket with vertical black stripes on the sides of the sleeves and horizontal black stripes around the collar, and matching pants. The jacket is divided in two parts, one for each shoulder/arm, connected by two straps on the front, and by the collar. The jacket also has the unit's emblem in the left chest, and Border's emblem in the shoulders. He also wears a black shirt, mint green pants and brown boots.
Murakami is a very loyal and strong-willed person, carrying out missions despite their difficulty. However, he does give into emotions, staying with Suzunari First despite them being a weight on him. He also can get very depressed when people start leaving him because of his Side Effect, as he teared up when he thought Arafune quit being an Attacker because of him.
Yuma Kuga Edit
Ko seems to have a good relationship with Yuma, and is the person who introduced him to Kageura.
- (About his duty.) "I'll hold it back until the A-Rank members come. Don't worry, I won't do anything imprudent. I know what my duty is." 
- (During his battle with Yūma and Kumagai) "Sorry, Kuruma-senpai, they took the initiative. I'll deal with the enemies here. Once this side finishes, I'll go over there even if I have to swim." 
- (During his battle with Kumagai) "I can't afford to be defeated by improvisation." 
- "Kō" (鋼?) means "steel", it can also mean "hard, strong, tough". while "Murakami" (村上?) literally means "upper village".
- Additionally, it is the 35th most common Japanese surname.
- He likes zarusoba, white rice, and self-discipline.
- He shares his voice actor with Rinji Amatori.