|“||I'm the scruffy hottie. Nice to meet you.||”|
–Kyōsuke Karasuma about himself, in Tamakoma Branch 2.
He has medium black hair and golden eyes. Usually he wears a white shirt under a blue jacket and jeans.
When in Trigger Mode, he gets an outfit resembling Yūma's C-rank uniform, but his jacket is teal with black stripes whereas Yūma's is black with white stripes, and he wears black padded gloves.
Karasuma is a laid back, cocky, yet friendly individual, just like Jin, he likes to tease Konami and makes fun of her frequently. In battle, though, he becomes very serious, and completely focused on his goal. He is also quite responsible and, as stated by Jin, "He is a good teacher."
- (About himself) "I'm the scruffy hottie. Nice to meet you." 
- (After lying) "I lied..."
- (To Osamu) "Those who lack the tools remain cautious. You won these two matches because you didn't get into a poorly-planned firefight and focused on manipulating the situation." 
- His nickname comes from the fact that his surname, a combination of 烏 (crow), a bird species, and 丸, looks very similar to 鳥 (Bird) and 丸, which is pronounced Torimaru.
- According to the Volume Extras, his jacket is a hand-me-down from Jin.
- He likes family and tonkatsu.
- He came 8th in the first Character Popularity Poll.