|“||Such a tragedy. You were such a brilliant and talented kid. Goodbye, Enedra.||”|
Mira is a Neighbor woman of medium stature with short, curled burgundy hair and eyes. She has chin-length hair styled in a bob cut, with short spiraling bangs framing the sides of her face and shorter, straight bangs covering her forehead. Like all other Aftokrator Neighbors, she has two horns on her head, hers being short and goat-like. She wears a black-and-red coat, short black daisy dukes, and also black transparent pantyhoses. In the past, she had longer hair. She is the only member in her expedition force not to wear a cloak, possibly due to not being supposed to be in battle.
- (To Enedra.) "Didn't you notice the color in your eye? It seems the trigger has rooted itself to your brain. You won't live for long. This is affecting your personality. Your rebellious attitude of defying orders... And above all... Being defeated by common triggers while using Vorvoros? This is your final disgrace." 
- (To Enedra.) "Such a tragedy. You were a brilliant kid. Goodbye, Enedra." 
- "Mira" (μοίρα, moíra) is the Greek word for "fate".
- It's also similar to "mirai" (未来?), the Japanese word for "future".
- According to volume 9, Mira likes:
- Carrying out missions
- Assisting allies
- According to Ashihara, her image of design is a demon.
- The author regards her as Aftokrator's most useful character in terms of storytelling, and her Trigger is what allowed him to draw the Large-Scale Invasion Arc in the first place.
- Sometimes the hand Mira uses to hold Speiraskia changes for no reason. For example, in Chapter 72, it is hovering over her left hand when she retrieves Vorvoros, but in the next page, it is floating over her right hand.