|“||So whenever I see a person whose name starts with K... I can't help but reach out.||”|
Kako is a young woman with long hair parted in the middle, and thin eyes. She has a mole on the left side of her face, right under her lips.
When in her trion body, she wears a skinny black jumpsuit which has a purple design resembling a leotard on it, and also has her squad's emblem, over the left side of her chest. It has long sleeves that cover most of her arms (except for her wrists and hands). She also wears long, laced boots. She also has two holster belts, one on each side of her uniform, but it's unknown what they are for, as most of her triggers don't take physical space.
Outside of combat, she has been seen wearing a black jacket over a light-colored shirt and black pants.
Kako is a laid-back person. She was also shown to be ashamed of not being able to get to the battlefield with her unit sooner, showing seriousness in her work. She is quick to point out flaws in something shown when commenting on Tamakoma Second's fourth rank war, she criticized Ninomiya for being too slow in making decisions and analyzing the situation.
- (To herself) "Too bad... It seems the party is already over. We arrived too late." 
- (To Yūma Kuga) "I'm lucky to see you here, now I don't have to go to Tamakoma. Sorry for being so blunt... Do you want to join my squad?" 
- (About Kako Squad) "Our squad is made up of only people with the Initial K." 
- (To Yūma Kuga) "So whenever I see a person whose name starts with K... I can't help but reach out." 
- (About recruiting Kakizaki) "Kakizaki-kun is… Not really the right type for us" 
- (To Shūji Miwa, about Nikokyra) "Miwa-kun, I want to try that too!""
- "Nozomi" (望?) means "hope", while "Kako" is composed of 加 (Ka, adding, annexing?) and 古 (Ko, age?).
- She likes driving, apples, making chahan (fried rice), and people with talent.
- She seeks to form a team full of pros with surnames starting with "K".
- She has had an interest in making fried rice since 6 years old. The results are not optimal, however.
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 123 (p. 3)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 81 (p. 9)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 123 (p. 5)
- Daisuke Ashihara: This comes from BBF. Thank you for reading. The positions are based on the equipped trigger with the most solo points (except All-rounders). Kako-san’s Hound (custom) that she equips in her sub has the highest solo points, and the Scorpion she equips in her main hasn’t reached 6000 points yet, so she’s a Shooter. It looks like she wants to increase her Scorpion to over 6000 points and become an All-rounder. In the Galopoula battle, it seems she equipped Hound (custom) in her main too in preparation for a firefight.
Source: Question Corner 14, Volume 20
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 81 (p. 8)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 121 (p. 15)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 123 (p. 2)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 123 (p. 2-3)