This article is about the Trion Soldier. For other uses, see Replica (disambiguation).
|“||Knowledge and rules of thumb are not everything, but they do help in making quick decisions.||”|
Replica resembles a rabbit head and is black in color. It has two white slits for eyes and a thin purple line of light across its body resembling a mouth. It also has two appendices on the top of its body which resemble rabbit ears, and two other, foot-like appendices on the underside of its body, which seem to serve as landing support, but were never seen in use, as Replica is always floating or flying, aside from the one time he was confused with a rice cooker by Shiori Usami (presumably to nod to the fact that he was modeled after Daisuke Ashihara's rice cooker)
Being Yūma's guardian, Replica always provides advice for him, telling him what's right and wrong. However, he does not interfere in Yuma's direct decisions as it believes Yūma's choices are his own. It also assists him in battles, like when preparing certain seals for Yūma and making Yūma's attack more complicated.
- (To Osamu) "Nice to meet you, Osamu. My name is Replica, I am Yūma's guardian." 
- (To Yūma, on multiple occasions) "I cannot make that decision. Only you can."
- (To Osamu, after telling him about Yūma's past) "Yūma no longer has a reason to live. Please, Osamu. Give Yuma a purpose. That's what he needs right now."
- (About Kōda Unit) "They seem pretty stupid, so it's possible they're being manipulated." 
- (To Osamu, before the Aftokrator ship leaves) "...Osamu. This is goodbye. Take care of Yūma." 
- (To Yūma) "Knowledge and rules of thumb are not everything, but they do help in making quick decisions." 
- Replica's voice actor, Hideyuki Tanaka, also voices His creator, Yūgo Kuga, and the Narrator.
- This trait wasn't kept in the Primo TV dub, where Replica is voiced by Marco Soriano and the narrator by Michael Dobson.
- The model for its creation was Ashihara's rice cooker.
- His name, Replica, is referring his ability to use Yuma's Trigger.
- Viza referred to Replica as a Tropoi autonomous Trion Soldier. It is unknown what Viza meant, but "Tropoi" (Τρόποι, Trópoi) means "decorum" in Greek. According to Border Briefing File, it may or may not be a Neighbor country.