|“||Wha- What a shocking ending!! Sniper Agent Amatori demolishes the whole building with her Ibis!! Is she allowed to be that powerful?!||”|
Taketomi is a light-skinned teenager with cyan eyes and light copper brown hair tied into two large ponytails on the back of her head. She wears a bright pink headset. While on duty, she dons the standard Operator uniform, whereas off duty she is seen wearing a white t-shirt under a purple hooded sweater.
Taketomi is cheerful, energetic, and enthusiastic about her role as a commentator. She speaks with confidence, a trait which allowed her to make a case for the introduction of color commentary in rank battles to Border's top brass. She takes professional pride in her overreactions. She has such a deep passion for color commentary that she privately records and conserves the audio files, grinning giddily as she listens to them in her private room at HQ.
Though Taketomi's skills as an Operator are unknown, through her commentaries she has proven to possess a degree of strategic proficiency and analytical skills.
|Trion Power||Machine Operation||Analysis||Parallel Processing||Tactics||Command||Total|
|Border Briefing File||3||7||7||7||6||5||32|
- (Commentating during rank battles) "Wha- What a shocking ending!! Sniper Agent Amatori demolishes the whole building with her Ibis!! Is she allowed to be that powerful?!"}}
- (Commentating during rank battles) "They survived! Agent Amatori used a Shield! Tamakoma Second just barely survived!"
- (Commentating during rank battles) "Agent Tonooka, with the shot to end all shots! He prevented agent Amatori's explosive attack! Tamakoma Second's plan has failed! And Agent Hyuse's situation is looking desperate!!"
- "Sakurako" (桜子?) means "Cherry Blossom Child". "Ko" (子? lit. Child) is a very common suffix to female names in Japan. "Taketomi" (武富?) means "military wealth".
- Taketoi likes muskmelon and takikomi pilaf, and hates cilantro and praying mantises.
Template:Ebina Unit Navibox