Mizukami is young man with short, messy orange hair.
- "Satoshi" (敏志?) is composed of 敏 ("fast, quick, clever, smart"?) and 志 (purpose, will, determination, aspiration, ambition, annals?). "Mizukami" (水上?) means "on water, aquatic, maritime, overwater, headwaters".
- Coincidentally, his name has the same reading as that of the manga author and illustrator Satoshi Mizukami
- Like the rest of his teammates (with the exception of Minamisawa), he speaks in Kansai dialect.
- He likes rakugo, shōgi, udon, and spring rolls.
- Ōji's nickname for him is an obvious pun on his surname and the English word "coming", due to the similar pronunciations in Japanese.