|“||I've been indebted to Kuga-san for taking care of me ever since I was a newcomer. I want to repay that debt in full.||”|
Takumi is a middle-aged man with black, short, spiky hair, and stubble on his chin. Being a high-ranking member of Border, he usually wears a suit. He also wears glasses.
Rindō is a calm and care-free type, like Jin. Unlike most members of Border, he doesn't hate Neighbors, and he firmly believes that they can be friends of humans. He enjoys smoking, and frequently does it.
- (About Yūgo Kuga) "I've been indebted to Kuga-san for taking care of me ever since I was a newcomer. I want to repay that debt in full." 
- (To Tamakoma Second) "From now on, you are a team. With this team, you'll be promoted to Class-A, and then, will aim to be recruited to the Expeditionary Force." 
- (About Yūma Kuga, about Yūgo Kuga) "The one who thought of this system was your old man. When Border still had less than 10 members, he happily talked about it." 
- (About Yūma Kuga) "Have fun, Yuma. There are a lot of fun things for you to do." 
- "Takumi" (匠?) means "craftsman, artisan, workman".
- "Rindō" (林藤?) means "forest wisteria".
- He likes cigarettes, shio ramen, animals and fishing (he can't catch any).
- He bears a certain resemblance to both Leorio Paladiknight from Hunter × Hunter and Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist, and they do in fact all share the same voice actor.