This is about the volume. For other uses, see Tamakoma Second (disambiguation).
With the final matches of the B-Rank Wars coming up, Tamakoma-2 gets its chance to go up against Suzunari-1, Azuma Squad and Kageura Squad again. This time is different--Hyuse is an official member of Tamakoma-2 and ready to shake up the competition. But Suzunari-1 has a trick up their sleeve when Taichi suddenly cuts the lights in the arena, causing a total blackout.
- Tamakoma Second 23 (玉狛第二 ㉓ Tamakoma Daini 23?)
- Hyuse 5 (ヒュース ➄ Hyūsu 5?)
- Hyuse 6 (ヒュース ➅ Hyūsu 6?)
- Azuma Squad (東隊 Azuma-tai?)
- Azuma Squad 2 (東隊 ② Azuma-tai 2?)
- Hyuse 7 (ヒュース ⑦ Hyūsu 7?)
- Eizō Netsuki (根付 栄蔵 Netsuki Eizō?)
- Osamu Mikumo 17 (三雲修 ⑰ Mikumo Osamu 17?)
- Ninomiya Squad (二宮隊 Ninomiya-tai?)
"When planning the series, I was thinking the B-Rank Wars would end here in volume 20, but clearly that's not even close to being the case. That's just how it is with these long-running series.
Here it is! Volume 20 of World Trigger."