Short Summary[edit | edit source]
After a hard battle, Tamakoma Second defeats Arafune and Suwa Units and advances to rank 8.
Long Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters in order of appearance[edit | edit source]
Characters in italic are only seen briefly and have yet to make a proper appearance.
- Osamu Mikumo
- Yūma Kuga
- Chika Amatori
- Tetsuji Arafune
- Kōtarō Suwa
- Yoshito Hanzaki
- Daichi Tsutsumi
- Sakurako Taketomi
- Haruaki Azuma
- Shun Midorikawa
- Atsushi Hokari
- Hisato Sasamori
- Rin Kagami
- Futaba Kuroe
- Yōsuke Yoneya
- Shōhei Kodera
- Rui Osano
- Jun Arashiyama
- Ai Kitora
- Mitsuru Tokieda
- Shiori Usami
Triggers in order of appearance[edit | edit source]
- Asteroid (Shotgun)
- Asteroid (Shooter)
Adapted From[edit | edit source]
Differences Between the Anime and Manga[edit | edit source]
- In the manga, Sakurako makes no comment about Osamu after Azuma points out he positioned himself in a strategic position, and Tokieda and Arashiyama don't say anything after Kitora says it was just a coincidence.
- In the manga, when Azuma says the match is over, Osamu is seen before Azuma says Tamakoma won, and then shoots Suwa, while in the anime, Azuma says Tamakoma won before Osamu is seen.
- In the manga, Osamu, Chika, and Yūma don't fist bump.
- In the anime, when Tokieda says Tamakoma Second is strong, Kitora looks away while sighing. In the manga, her reaction isn't seen, as she's off-panel.
- In the anime, Sakurako doesn't ask Azuma for his opinion on the battle, instead just informing the spectators about the updated ranking. Azuma's opinion and Kodera's explanation about Tamakoma Second's strategy are adapted in the next episode instead, as is the announcement of Tamakoma Second's next match.
Errors[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.