|“||I didn't receive any wound from a Neighbor or something like that. To tell the truth, I have no hard feelings for them.||”|
Yoneya is a tall boy. He has messy, jet black hair slicked back under his headset, giving it a spiky appearance. He also has big, dark purple eyes.
Like the rest of his unit, when in Trigger mode, he gets a flak jacket, a headgear and boots. Unlike the rest of his unit; however, his shirt's sleeves are cut short and he doesn't wear gloves, and wears three pins on the right side of his shirt.
Yoneya is the carefree type, he likes to enjoy himself. He doesn't take things seriously, as shown in Chapters 14 and 15. He also doesn't have any grudge against Neighbors, unlike the rest of his unit. In Chapter 16 Yoneya told Yūma they should have a fight just for fun one day.
- (To Yūma) "I didn't receive any wound from a Neighbor or something like that. To tell the truth, I have no hard feelings for them."
- (On multiple occasions) "Or so you think."
- "Yōsuke" is written with 陽 (light, sun) and 介 (shell, shellfish, to be between, mediate, concern oneself with, interfere). "Yoneya" (?) literally means "Rice shop".
- He likes drinks, fighting, and dogs.
- The characters in his badges are Rilienthal, Super Alien Cat and Gomuzō, from Ashihara's previous work Super Dog Rilienthal.