Kon is a light-skinned young woman of average height with big, close-set eyes in a teal hue. Her short black hair is cropped in an angled bobcut with a fringe. She wears contact lenses. Her attire of choice appears to be the combination of a blouse with a knee-length skirt and stockings. In her trion body she wears the standard Operator uniform.
Kon is considerate, put-together person with a penchant for looking after others. Her serious, no-nonsense personality often causes her to become exasperated with Taichi Betsuyaku's extremely clumsy, boisterous nature; more generally, she will not hesitate to speak up if she believes someone to act or speak in an insensitive manner.
- "Yuka" (結花?) means "joined flowers"; "Kon" (今? , usually read "ima") means "now".
- She enjoys cooking, calligraphy, and matcha tea. Her best dishes are simmered flatfish, mapo eggplant, and fried chicken in nanban sauce.
- She often cooks for her teammates: in February of the current season of rank battles, some of the most common dishes she made were crab zosui gruel, sukiyaki hotpot, and chicken cutlets with cheese.
- Her cooking was also showcased during Phase 1 of the Away Mission Tests, which prompted praise from Saeki.
- In her character profile the author referred to her as the "No. 1 Bob Cut" and a Yamato nadeshiko, a Japanese expression signifying the personification of an idealized Japanese woman. He also speculated that she stress-eats Japanese sweets due to Betsuyaku.
- She shares her voice actress with Karin Yuitsuka and Izukacha.
- World Trigger Manga and Anime — Vol. 19 Chapter 165 (p. 12) and Episode 88.
- World Trigger Manga — Border Briefing File (p. 129)
- Daisuke Ashihara: Q268: Are there any characters who wear contact lenses? A: Fuyushima, Kunichika, Hitomi, Kon, and Kagami.
Source: Border Briefing File, Question 268
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 94 (p. 10)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 95 (p. 2)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 169 (p. 1)
- Volume 12 Character Profiles
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 94 (p. 8-9)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 95 (p. 2-3)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 103 (p. 8)
- World Trigger Manga — Chapter 103 (p. 12)
- Daisuke Ashihara: Q92: Please tell us Kon Yuka’s best dish. A: Simmered flatfish, mapo eggplant, and fried chicken in nanban sauce.
Source: Border Briefing File, Question 92
- Daisuke Ashihara: Q263: It seems a popular menu in Tamakoma Branch is Reiji’s meat meat meat veggie stirfry, what is Suzunari Branch’s popular menu? A: Kon is good at cooking so they are happy with anything. In the current timeframe in the story (February) crab zosui gruel and sukiyaki hotpot are popular too. Also chicken cutlets with cheese.
Source: Border Briefing File, Question 263
- World Trigger Manga — Vol. 24 Chapter 212 (p. 14).